In February of 1956 a little Italian restaurant opened on Montana Street in El Paso by Eddie and Alice Davis. Early on, Eddie was the cook and Alice waited on tables. As the business grew, expansion followed with a large dining room being added in 1974 and then again in 1985 and 1999. Along the way, Eddie and Alice raised four children who all worked in the restaurant.
After Eddie’s passing in 1983, Edward took over and continued the growth of the business. Along the way, Cappetto’s enjoyed serving the people of this community and sharing their special moments whether it was an engagement, marriage or birth of a child and the many birthday and anniversaries celebrated with us.
Over the years, many great employees have worked with us, many from the same family. Those whose first job was a busser, dishwasher or server have gone on to great jobs in our community or other communities and those who have gone on to become doctors or lawyers or other important roles in the world always remember their first job at Cappetto’s and remember it fondly.
In 2013 we relocated to this location here in the Cincinnati Entertainment district and look forward to many more years serving the community. We look forward to many more great memories with our employees and the community we are so blessed to serve and will continue to support the great many organizations that have reached out to us and that help make El Paso the great city that it is.